Happy Tuesday! Once again getting back on the Top Ten Tuesday train. Maybe I just like that alliteration. Anyway, this week’s topic is Biggest Bookish Problems, which, when I first thought about it, didn’t think I even had. Books? Problems? No way. BUT, ALAS, once I put a little more thought into it, I actually do have a few book/blogging problems. At the risk of sounding like a whiny baby, here we go.
1. SPOILERS. I think this is the biggest problem in general, when a book that’s been reviewed constantly and talked about seemingly everywhere, gets ruined for you accidentally. I’ve been lucky so far, but Shannon at River City Reading wrote a great post about how we all can be a tad more conscious about the way we word our reviews!
2. NO. SPACE. I have piles of books…everywhere. While telling myself I will donate some or stop buying books until I finish some of the multitudes already residing on my straining shelves, it never seems to actually happen.
3. NEED FOR SPEED. One of the best things about blogging is finding books I would never have come across otherwise. But, (see #2), I accumulate books way faster than I can read them, and I end up either speeding through books or feeling rushed, and I’m here for the enjoyment! Sometimes it’s nice to remind myself of that.
4. BACK TO SCHOOL. I started class again in January and I am already sorely missing all my free reading time. I’m sure Mrs. Dalloway is great, but…I have SO many things I’d rather be reading.
5. YOU HAVE TO READ…: When you say this to the same people…over and over…they kinda stop listening. My one friend claims she needs a scroll to keep up with me and…she’s probably not wrong.
Okay, so, not 99. Not even 10. I love blogging and I love books, what can I say, I have few complaints! And that’s a good thing!
What are your biggest book/blogging problems?