Hello and happy Tuesday! Since I love a good list, this Top Ten Tuesday, we’re talking about books we want to reread, which is something I don’t really do as much as I would like since I always have something new on my list instead. But if I did have the time, I would definitely revisit these. Also yes, I did have to make the title a Taylor Swift lyric.
1. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. Yes, already. I have the audio book so I could easily do this!
2. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt. I read this and then I never stopped talking about it and I want to go back!
3. Harry Potter by JK Rowling. All of them, again for the first time ever.
4. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. I know I loved it at the time but I can hardly remember the details now.
5. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz. I wanted to read this again the minute I finished.
6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Maryann Schaffer. Because this will never get old.
7. Beloved by Toni Morrison. I know I would appreciate this so much more now than I did in high school trying to get through it for the sake of taking a quiz.
8. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I remember loving this book at the time, and would love to revisit it.
9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. The ultimate book for people who love books.
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I have a love hate relationship with this because I know I’ll cry my eyes out again but I just love it so much.
Which books do you wish you had the time to re-read?