I’m kidding.This week, the girls at The Broke and the Bookish are celebrating (mourning) the back to school season by spending Tuesday talking about the characters they would have sitting at their lunch table. I’m taking that to mean anyone, age not being a thing, since most of these aren’t in high school. But then again, neither am I. Okay anyway:
1. Sherlock Holmes (In Benedict Cumberbatch form)
2. Theo Decker and Boris from The Goldfinch
3. June from Tell the Wolves I’m Home
4. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter (And Harry and Ron and Luna and Ginny)
5. Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns
6. Skeeter from The Help
7. Both Will Graysons from Will Grayson, Will Grayson
8. Oscar Schell from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
9. Bernadette Fox from Where’d You Go, Bernadette?
10. Amy Dunne from Gone Girl (What? I have some questions!)
Who would you have at your lunch table?