Hello and happy Tuesday! This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is hosted, as always by The Broke and the Bookish, and is about the best books we’ve read this year so far. Makes sense since we are already somehow HALFWAY through the year. When did this happen, do you know? Because I certainly don’t! I’ve read so many good books already, but here are my favorites.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
2. The Opposite of Loneliness, by Marina Keegan
3. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
4. One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, by B.J. Novak
5. The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion
6. Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes
7. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
8. The Secret History, by Donna Tartt
9. The Dinner by Herman Koch
I think that’s it for me, for now. I did a lot of school reading at the beginning/middle of this year, and now that it’s summer I plan on doing a lot more pleasure reading and catching up on what I’ve been missing! What were some of your favorites so far in 2014?