…and by things, I mean blogs.
Holly was nice enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award, and so I’m here to share my own favorite blogs and answer some of Holly’s questions! I just picked some of the blogs I read the most, which I don’t think is how this was supposed to go exactly, but it’s the thought that counts!
- What author have you read the most books by? Probably Carolyn Keene, when I was younger, or more recently, John Green or Sarah Dessen are the ones that come to mind.
- Where is your favorite place to read? In my bed, or in a hammock if it’s nice outside.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? All the nice people who love books as much as I do! AKA the reason for this post.
- Coffee or tea? COFFEE. See the name of this blog for more on the subject.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
- If you had to choose only three books to bring with you to an empty island, which ones would they be? I packed three books for a cruise to some islands recently, and they were: The Year of Magical Thinking, by Joan Didion; The Secret History, by Donna Tartt; and My Life Next Door, by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Which fictional character from a book would you most like to date? This is always a hard question for me. Maybe Max, from The Book Thief
- Who is your favorite actor? How about actress? Benedict Cumberbatch and Scarlett Johannson
- What is your favorite season? Fall!
- Do you prefer to read paper books or electronic books on an ereader? REAL BOOKS
- Which book do you think is the most underrated? There are so many underrated books, I don’t know! I wish Tell the Wolves I’m Home had gotten more attention, though, so I’ll go with that!
The blogs I would like to tag to answer these questions if they would like, or as a general shoutout for awesomeness:
I’m sure there are tons I’m forgetting, but those are a good start! Feeling very welcome in the book blogging world, so thanks again to Holly/everyone who reads this.