Hello all! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week we’re looking ahead to books we can’t wait to read this Spring. After all, nothing says spring like the snow we had yesterday! It IS spring break though so I guess it makes sense after all.
Since I can’t tell if this means books I want to read that come OUT in the spring, or just general books I want to read this spring, I just picked a mix of both.
1. Landline by Rainbow Rowell. While I wasn’t entirely crazy about Rainbow Rowell’s last adult book, I’m SO excited to see what this one has in store for us.
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I feel like this will be perfect towards the end of spring to get myself excited for summer. Am I looking too far ahead? No, I didn’t think so either.
3. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen. This just LOOKS like such a springy book!
4. Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs. So excited for this, mainly because it reminds me of something Sarah Dessen would write.
5. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I’ve heard so many amazing things about this and I recently got it on Audible, before we parted ways.
6. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman. Southern warmness and book loving = yes.
7. Hemingway’s Girl by Erika Robuck. Now that I’ve finished The Chaperone I’m back in my 20’s era book loving phase and I always love me some Hemingway SO.
8. The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick. I love love LOVED Silvier Lingings Playbook (even though I didn’t read it) and I’m excited to see Matthew Quick’s actual writing.
These are all the books I want to read relatively soon…what are you looking forward to reading this spring?