Happy Tuesday/first warm day in ages! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week’s topic is favorite books in a genre. I went with historical fiction because I tend to be drawn to that:
1. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler.
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
5. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
6. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septys
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
9. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
What are some of your favorite historical fiction novels?