Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week we’re sharing the 2014 debuts we’re most excited for!
1. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy: Seeing it described as The Fault in Our Stars meets Sarah Dessen leads me to believe this will be right up my alley!
2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: A country singer and a summer road trip, sounds like a fun book, especially since it comes out in April, right before SUMMER!
3. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale: A very creepy sounding murder mystery!’
4. Far From You by Tess Sharpe: Another YA murder mystery that I’m excited to get my hands on!
5. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern: Oh this sounds like it will make me cry like a John Green novel and the cover looks like a Rainbow Rowell novel and I just discovered this and need it now!
6. Nil by Lynn Matson: You have 365 days to escape the Island of Nil. Sounds just like the type of suspenseful, dystopian story I would be into!
7. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman: Imagine finding out your uncle was none other than ADOLD HITLER? Set during WWII, I’m definitely excited to see what this book is all about!
8. The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno: I love me a good psychological thriller!
9. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: Probably another one to make me cry, but the idea of this one is amazing!
10. Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs: I’m not sure what about this reminds me of Tell the Wolves I’m Home but something does. Maybe the lonely girl or the tone … regardless, I’m looking forward to this!