Merry Christmas Eve! This week The Broke and the Bookish are sharing their Christmas wishlists, and even though I technically already did that, I can always think of new books I want. Plus who knows, he sees you when you’re sleeping and everything so maybe he sees me writing this list.
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I actually did ask for these for Christmas and absolutely cannot wait to finally have them!
3. Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen: I’ve talked about this on my other lists as well, but I am so excited about reading this you have no idea!
4. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh: I’ve picked this up a couple of times in book stores here and there and would love to find this under the tree!
5. Just One Day by Gayle Foreman: Another one I’ve had my eye on for a while now, since it’s right up my alley with the travel and the romance aspects!
6. Salinger by David Shields and Shane Salerno: I don’t usually go for biographies but J.D Salinger is one I would make an exception for!
7. Ask the Passengers by A.S King: Goodreads always recommends this to me based on other books I’ve read, and I’ve been meaning to scope it out.
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: My boyfriend and two of my good friends are reading this right now and I’ve been hearing nothing but good things! Definitely wouldn’t mind Santa leaving this for me tomorrow morning.
9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell: In case I haven’t mentioned it yet…I LOVE RAINBOW ROWELL. I need this to complete my RR collection. (Until Landline comes out that is…)
10. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys: Another one I’ve heard nothing but good things about!
What bookish things are you asking Santa for this year?